Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr.
Muhammad Ali defeats his enemy in the ring
Here is the time line of Muhammad Ali:
- 1942 - Born in Louisville, Kentucky
- 1960 - Became an Olympic gold medalist
- 1964 - Became the world heavyweight boxing champion
- 1984 - Diagnosed with Parkinson's disease
- 2005 - Ali devoted much of his time to philanthropy, earning the Presidential Medal of Freedom
- 2016 - died on June 3, 2016, in Phoenix, Arizona
I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
If you would like to read more about Ali, check out his page at Wikipedia!